- Banjo Bounce
- California Blues
- Girl I Left in Sunny Tennessee
- When the Spring Roses are Blooming
- Dividing Line
- Banjo King Rag
- Tell Me What's the Reason
- Under the Double Eagle
- I've Been Here a Long, Long Time
- Tribulation Days are Here
- At the Break of Dawn
- The Blue Birds are Singing for Me
- Tennessee Flash
Odus Maggard - vocals, banjo; Lois Fuller - vocals, guitar; Robert Carrier - bass; Jack Willis - fiddle; and Richard Hickman - fiddle.
Banjoist and songwriter Joseph Odus Maggard recorded for Decca and Victor in the late 1930's. Originally from Perry County, Kentucky, Odus started picking the banjo when he was a young child. A progressive type of grassroots music that has contributed to the vitality and creativity of what most people today think of as bluegrass. CD version contains booklet about Odus's life and music.